Sunday, August 2, 2009

Symptoms

It feels like I just had my boobs done hahaha!!! It's firm, fuller, and perkier! It's heavier too. I know that in a couple of weeks, I may need to tuck my bras and take out the bigger cup size. I still have the cramps and lower back pains.

Last night the chocolate milk tasted weird! I thought it was already expired but not. Oh well this is the start of not knowing what to eat. I only had a slice of bread with strawberry jam, a bite of turkey bacon, and a sip of milk tea for breakfast this morning. Nothing taste good. I have to find what I can eat...

I am reliving the joys and whines of being pregnant... but never mind the whines. I am ecstatic and haven't landed yet.

2 comments:

Shutterfairy August 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

hahhaha..haven't landed yet? cloud 9 pa T? I'm there with you.

Remember to eat healthy. Your goal 25lbs only.

Mommy Blogs August 2, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

thanks mai! i'm trying to eat healthy. and it seems that this baby would want me to do so. i'm not really craving for anything junk nor sweet. i just want to eat real food.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP