Friday, August 7, 2009

Forward

I want it to be spring. I want my tummy in full bloom. I want to breeze thru the paranoia. I want to see my baby kick and hear her wail!!! The pain and discomfort, they're back. I just went to the OB for my first check, I was poked for prenatal blood works and I was probed. My uterus is bigger now which is a good sign. Unfortunately, I didn't get an ultrasound check. The baby is still too small, I won't see a heartbeat just yet.

After a late lunch, checking cars while waiting for our trusty old one at the service center, and soaking in the sun I was so tired. I fell asleep in a snap in a bike shop while little boy wonder did rounds of the red and black bike he so liked. It was a bit embarrassing, so we moved to a Thai restaurant which offered dimsum for afternoon snacks, yey! That was a treat... if only my day was good all the way.

During one of the so many toilet breaks, this time at the library, I found a hefty amount of discharge and a brownish streak on the toilet paper. I freaked out and called my doctor right away. She told me it could be the internal check she did that might have caused the discharge. She told me to update her during the weekend if I still get the discharge and if it gets redder.

I want to skip the months. I want to fast forward things. I want to know my baby is fine.

3 comments:

photosandmemos August 8, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

please take care of yourself...ayaw na palabi sa housework..that can wait=)

Aileen August 8, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

i will keep you in my prayers, T. =) take extra care of yourself.

Jo Quijada August 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

i totally understand your paranoia, T. i was there too! but i'm hoping you'll breeze through the weeks and months and find your tummy stretched wide, like mine now. hehe. baby L will be just fine, you'll see. :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP