Bleeding
I went for my second ultrasound (within the first trimester). The OB-Sono found a minimal sub chorionic hemorrhage. If not taken care of, placental abruption may happen and I may lose the baby I prayed so hard for! It's scary. So, one week of bed rest and medication... hopefully symptoms will go away as I trek towards my second trimester in a few weeks time.
For now, the little one is under my sister's care (his Mommy Em-Em). My sibs and my mom have to take turns of taking him to school from Tuesdays to Saturdays. I actually miss our moments in the bathroom, in the dining hall, play time, and whatnot. But at least we still have study time and lull time before bed. The guilt has started, even before my little flower is born.
Today, he went with me during my sonogram. He asked my OB "are you gonna make my mom feel better? Are you gonna help her? Can I go to the clinic with my mom?" and so he was allowed to view the sonogram while I was being probed. He screamed "that's my baby girl, that's baby Leiko!". The doctor was amused and asked how he knew when she herself can't tell if it's indeed a baby girl or not hehehehe!!!
***
Please help me pray for my little flower to thrive!!! =|
5 comments:
Hi T.. praying to all the saints in heaven.
Sus! I can just imagine Akio talking with his cute little voice. Sus! kalami kusi-on.
Basta follow your docs advise and you'll be fine. Don't strain yourself. Even after one week, be very extra careful still.
thanks mai! lagi, di na pwede mag tambay sa ayala kay i still need to walk. and ang byahe from minglanilla medyo layo.
im thinking of you T...ako scan 4 weeks pa hadlok na pud ko unsa gani..lets pray for each other na lang jud
hi norms, yes let's pray for each other. i'll have another sonogram after 4 weeks too, to check if the hemorrhage is gone or if it will progress simbako lang tawn
Hi T! I'll pray hard for you! Stay positive! You and your little Leiko will be fine! *HUGS*
Post a Comment