Sunday, August 16, 2009

Seven

Seven weeks pregnant already, still no morning sickness! Praise the Lord! Still can't figure out what to eat. I get hungry very early in the morning, between 2:00 - 3:00 AM, then I'd have some warm milk and warm bread. I just like to sleep. I wake up to eat just because it's time to eat. I get full so easily. I can't remember nor savor the taste of what I'm eating. Right now, I just want to lie down. Sleep all I can. But there are chores and errands to be done.
The quick trip to LA was refreshing... was fun to hang out with the girls again!

3 comments:

Shutterfairy August 17, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

oh yeah...hhaha..

Liza August 18, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Nice gyud bitaw matulog kung buntis noh? Hehe...

heartmurmurs August 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

trip to LA ba oi...mas mura lingaw man ang lain nga trip

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP