Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dearest

Dearest Little Leiko,

I have loved you even before I conceived you. I have cherished and longed for you in my dreams. I have prayed and wished so hard to have you. You are my sweet surprise this year and I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Please hang in there little flower... be strong and I promise you I will be too. Let's go through this as gracefully as possible. And please don't scare me anymore, okay?

Thrive my butterfly, thrive! The beautiful world awaits for you. Kuya Akio is so excited to play with you. Daddy can't wait to pamper you! A lot of your family and relatives, and god fairies awaits for your arrival as well...

Take your sweet time. Be healthy. Be active. Kick if you must. Sommersault and whatnot, I won't mind. Enjoy your little playground, your home safe in mommy's womb.

Love always,
Mommy (",)


4 comments:

photosandmemos August 9, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

this made me cry...this is so sweet...

Your Girl August 9, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

i hope ur feeling better manang :) everyone's excited for this little one already. i know she will be nice and sweet while waiting for her "day."

Mommy Blogs August 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

thank you chelo! i wrote this while at the ER waiting for my doctor to give my discharge orders.

kitay, salamat... i'm feeling a lot better now =)

Aileen August 10, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

this is so heartwarming! i am always in awe each time i see an ultrasound photo of a baby. such miracle!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP