Mood
I think my energy is way higher than I expected. I am lazy, pregnant or not anyways hehehe! But today, I just have to oblige myself to lying down and taking that nap with my little boy to alleviate the discomfort I am feeling. I can't wait to see my OB this Friday, to know and see if everything is okay.
I am paranoid, irritable, and I'd rather be left alone. I need to lift my spirits up. I need to be happy and cheery but somehow it's difficult. Although when I hold my little bun I can't help but smile... so I lie down, hold my tummy and pray.
I still have a lot of chores left undone and projects for the business shelved. I am tired of making excuses and being lazy. Sometimes I wish I have a magic wand!
4 comments:
Sleep if you must...=)
Basta buntis T excused.
praying with you na everythings ok=) it will be=) leave it all up to HIM=)
you and the baby will be fine. sleep, rest.
i'm not pregnant, but i feel lazy these days. *grin*
you'll be fine. i was like that too during the early stages of my pregnancy. i was so paranoid! don't push yourself too hard. enjoy the pregnancy--the rest can wait ;-)
Post a Comment