Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oyster

A wave of disgust and stomach churning. I can't stand the smell of oyster sauce! Today, I ate two green mangoes with lunch. All I can remember were the mangoes, nothing more. Seems like I am not enjoying food as much as I should be. Nothing weird with that considering I am still in my first trimester.
I haven't been sleeping that much. I do get tired but errands and whatnots get in the way. There are things to do and not much time to do everything in one day.
I feel bigger now. I better check my weight, watch what I eat, exercise, and sleep more. Oh I'm still queasy with that darn smell. Maybe next week I wouldn't want to be near the kitchen anymore!
On a happier note, my little boy wonder is turning four soon!!! I am so excited for him! He is looking forward to his own "party"... ;-)

2 comments:

photosandmemos August 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

i wish i was there, mang gate crash ko sa party ni akio=)

Mommy Blogs August 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

hehehe there is no party LOL!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP