Kitchen
I wish I knew what it is that I wanted to eat. I have stocked quite a lot of green apples, mangoes, kiwis, strawberries, and bananas just in case I wanted the same things I loved when I was pregnant with Akio. So far, I have only eaten one mango and one banana, I don't even want to imagine how the green apple would taste like. I am not craving at all.
Yesterday, I only had banana and water for breakfast and that was enough. For lunch, I made a sweeter version of chicken adobo with pineapple juice and sugar hoping I would devour it with rice. I had my fill alright. For dinner, I made palabok which the husband loved so much! I got full right away.
I am stucked in the kitchen hoping to whip up something that would delight my fancy. I wish I knew what to eat. Maybe I am like this when I am pregnant, no appetite. I eat because I have to. I remember during my first pregnancy I would only eat fruits, milk, cheese, and eggs. Now, I vow to eat right, hoping my baby won't have any food allergies.
So far the discomfort around my pelvis have become duller and duller. Although my lower abdomen feels heavier than usual. I mean it should be, with a growing seed inside of me hehehe! I am also less tired than the last one.
Here's praying for a happy and graceful pregnancy ahead ;-)
4 comments:
I pray for you too!
*hugs* hopefully tuloy tuloy nana imo feeling well..=)
Liz & Chel, salamat =)
i still only eat because i have to. not much appetite. i guess i'll get it back after i give birth. yes, wishing you a graceful pregnancy! :-)
Post a Comment