Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anticipation


(borrowing Mika and her Tita Kharla)


On my eighteenth week now, and getting excited as ever! I never thought it will still be the same way the second time around. That longing and anticipation of seeing the little one soon is just enough to make my day. Whenever she squirms and jolts, the big blob tickling my insides just feels like heaven!

I am still worried about my lack of appetite... although it's quite comforting to know that I love pasta with white or red sauce... I am happy I can stuff my mouth with it and be satisfied. This, coupled with a nutella sandwich.

Two weeks from now I will have a 45 minute ultrasound to check on the baby's vital parts. I can't wait! I am even tempted to check her gender, but I promise I won't. I still like her to be a surprise. I want to know if my instincts are accurate (after all, I was right about Akio).

Oh, I measured my waistline last night and what do you know... it was like this a year ago before I got serious on losing weight! Dear! Hahaha! Even my weight now was the bulge I've been carrying for two years post partum. I just find it funny! Hahaha!!!


(Kuya kissing little Mika's feet)

The little big boy in the house is very excited too! He wants the crib in his room because he loves the baby and the baby loves him 'daw'! He said he's going to bathe his baby (yes, his... very possessive!) and take her to gymboree (still fixated on going to gymboree).

We are taking out the baby stuffs and toys from the box this weekend. For sure, the big brother to be will be happy to help. I've been scouting for a few nursery items online as well just so I know how much to shell out, that and the hospital bills and etc. Yes, having a baby is costly! Phew!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP