Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Appetite

It has been a struggle to find something that I will actually enjoy eating. I don't really eat that much but now that I am pregnant I think I am even worse. I eat close to none. I take bite just because I need to. Where's the fun in that? I long for that appetite, even probably a sixth of what you have I'll be happy! This is like sex without the orgasm at all (sorry to be so graphic, but how else will I describe it? Hehehe!)

I am now halfway through my pregnancy and I still don't enjoy food at all. Last night, after a few days of craving and intending to roast a whole chicken, I finally just did it! It came out crunchy and crispy outside just like a chicharon, tender and juicy inside with a lemony and buttery flavor! Oh divine! This really sounds awful because I am shamelessly proclaiming a victory over a roasted chicken LOL! Who cares? I loved every bite of it.

Midnight snacks was rice with the chicken, ohlalala! Something I needed because I only had macaroons for dinner. I hope baby is happy now =)

Lunch today was leftovers from last night. Not crunchy anymore but tasty just the same and I capped with it strawberry cheesecake ice cream... I AM SO HAPPY!!!

1 comments:

Lynette November 17, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Dont beat yourself up. Remember that if you're more physically active, you'll get hungry more, and there'll be more drive to eat. But di ba you're tired a lot lately? So you're spending less energy. Hence, less hungry.

Well...that's hhow I look at it, anyhow. =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP