(b)Ac(k)ne
Since I got pregnant, pimples have been popping like crazy across my forehead. When I was in Cebu, I had the luxury to get facials when I needed to have it scrubbed and polished. Here, I made do with apricot scrub that supposedly helps prevents acne and blackheads. It has gone wildly and spread to my back! Grrr! Sadly, I cannot put any medication. I guess I have to live with an overactive oil gland...
I hope that after I give birth this will go away. Otherwise, I'd be fat with pimples, and I don't want that! Waaaah!
The only consolation I have now is that my pits are not that dark, I have no linea nigra yet, and my face hasn't ballooned that much. I do hope I won't have a new set of stretchmarks when I reach my third trimester.
Ah the vanity woes strike again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment