Halfway
Officially twenty weeks today!!! I am halfway my pregnancy, feels like a whiff of air went by and poof I'm huge... if only it didn't come with aches and discomforts. Oh well, I still get those nasty hip pain and sleeping is not very welcoming anymore. My tummy is definitely bigger and so is my nose (bummer!).
Baby is now approximately ten inches long, but will see how big this munchkin is this coming Thursday when I go for my thorough ultrasound. Her kicks are definitely stronger! She tickles my insides like crazy, it's cute but sometimes I wish she will only do that during my waking hours.
Libido has gone mad. I never thought I'd run out of that. This pregnancy is different from my previous one. I almost cried last night, because I wish I can just summon ecstasy when I need to. I am too sensitive and irritable to be caressed. I am too conscious to even enjoy it. Please say this won't stay this way forever?!
My appetite is still the same, although I have been enjoying a few dishes -- pasta and chicken. I found Indian cuisine a delight as well. I crave for soda and ice cream, and sometimes bbq (specifically Litang's at Pardo!). I am itching to bake banana muffins too. I guess this time, I have to manage what I like to eat because I have to make them from scratch unless of course I indulge myself pretty much by ordering in or dining out.
So far, so good. Everything else is magical!
1 comments:
Che!!! Finally, maka leave na ko ug comments. LOL
I-compare daw ang imong photos from the last time. =) This is fun! Ganahan kaayo ko sa 1st picture.
Post a Comment