Guilt
I haven't been food logging because, well, I feel guilty knowing what I ate. I am sorry baby... so today, I will start again:
Breakfast: Twix! then I dozed off. (I know!)
Lunch: Chicken Afritada leftovers, rice pudding, and coffee
...
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
hi Therese,
Im not sure if Mai has mentioned me to you. Ive been wanting to say HI to you for a long time. When I found KH I would literally stare at the photos of the food until I can almost taste it. Weird, no? Mao ni kung naa sa amerika, mag imagine na lang sa pagkaon sa ato-a.
Sadly, you are feeling guilty about not eating much for your baby, me Im guilty for eating probably too much :D I hope you'll get past the pregnancy related sickness soon so you can enjoy your favorite food once again...for you & the baby. Take care.
Hi Janette, yes Mai mentioned you to us. I'm glad to have met you online. Asa man ka diay?
Hi Therese,
Naa ko diri sa south, sa Georgia. Been here for almost 7yrs na, straight from Cebu. Mai told me we have one thing in common, we came from the same high school? Like Chelo, too? Bet, you were still learning how to walk when I was in that school, hahaha!
Oy mao ba? Hala panawag nya diri arun chika ta. My husband went to the same high school to. Sige will email you my numbers =)
Post a Comment