Messy
It was a messy drive today! The sun was out and melted all the snow out there. The road was wet and messy, oh well. But there were appointments to keep and errands to do. I went to my OB for my check this month. It was quite disappointing, she left as soon as she came. She listened to my baby's heartbeat and I don't know if she even paid attention to it. I don't care, I've had my check done before I left Cebu anyway!
Seven pounds is how much I've gained in the past eighteen weeks. All the while I thought the scale would sit at nine pounds more. So much for that. I did the maternal serum screen which was to test I don't know really... supposedly for some abnormalities of my unborn child. I don't think I really need it anyway, but okay I went and got poked grr!
After that horrible trip, I was craving for some tortilla soup. Had an early lunch and a stroll around the mall, grabbed new set of underpants and maternity jeans! It was a good exercise before my little boy's appointment.
Here is the list of what I've had today:
Breakfast: apple, milk tea, a slice of toast w/nutella
Lunch: tortilla soup, a few bites of jambalaya pasta (way lami!), brownie, iced tea
Dinner: vietnames egg rolls, jing jang pork w/soft white buns (think siopao bun, yum!) and rice
I don't know if I will have some snacks before I go to bed. I am beat and couldn't care less. Oh my baby is kicking wildly maybe she wants some warm chocolate milk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment