Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday

And so Monday, I had a mixture of happiness and worry (but that merits another entry altogether and definitely not appropriate for my pregnancy journal). It was sunny and bright, albeit a little chilly. I would have wanted to go for a fifteen minute walk around our neighbourhood but it's too cold, too unforgiving. I decided to wait for noon time instead. True enough it got a little warmer, however by then my body was not ready anymore. I felt like I was cramping and my body was sore. It must be the colds. I would like to think I made it up by doing some grocery shopping for more than an hour!

So anyway, here are the things I stuffed myself with:

Breakfast - sardines, sliced bread w/nutella, coffee, apple

Snacks - nutella sandwhich (got hooked!), orange juice

Lunch - korean rice (yum and sticky), pork belly adobo/humba, apple juice, banana

Snacks - nutella sandwich (again!) and water

Dinner - leftover rice and adobo/humba, apple juice

I know I didn't eat much, I can't even tell if I've had a decent one cup of rice because everything feels like a few spoonfuls and then I am full. I hope to have a more balanced meal today.

3 comments:

konsuy October 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

me too love nutella. =) amping t.

Lynette October 28, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

me three - love nutella. staple na diri sa balay. =) Che, it's still warm here. and yet...naa ra ko sa balay. =(

Mommy Blogs October 28, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

chi and lynette, lami gyud ang nutella! ive always been a fanatic. but when akio manifested allergies to peanuts, the house was just rid of all nuts including the treenuts.

nette, i just thought how lucky you are to be in south carolina. i wish we will move to some place warmer! winter has never grown to be wonderful me yet.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP