Monday, October 5, 2009

Belly




I'm on my fourteenth week now, officially on my second trimester! Yey! I can't wait to prepare the little one's nook and whatnots... plan the christening, and my birth plan. I will be in the US two weeks from now and too excited to be reunited with my husband once again =)

***

Baby is doing well, a little bit of bubbles here and there, no more hemorrhage.

***

I gained five pounds in three months and feeling fantastic!


5 comments:

Shutterfairy October 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Pretty buntis... Sexy pa gyud.

Jo Quijada October 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

hi guapa nga buntis! so glad to know everything is well with you and baby! yehey, you'll be here in the US when i give birth -- maka-samok2x ko nimo during my labor! LOL

inJiNuous October 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

angayan kaayo ka mam. =)

hiddenrage October 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

you are such a beautiful pregnant therese..

im girl crushing on you..LOL..

Mommy Blogs October 9, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

CHEL, yaiks pwede di!? it's eeeeek! LOL!

JIN, salamat po!

JOPS, i'm so excited to chat with you more often... and more importantly when you have baby B already!

MAI, salamat hah! i feel really fantastic. i hope ani pirmi.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP