Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snowstorm

We are covered in snow, the storm which started yesterday night is still pouring down on us and will continue to do until tomorrow evening! I'm comfortable because I stay at home...

***

Oh baby is getting bigger. My stomach has gotten so big, even my nose couldn't handle it! Don't be surprised if I won't be posting pictures of swollen self anytime soon... because, I'm still finding ways and motivation to make myself feel beautiful again. My skin is very dry and peeling, I still have lots of pimples even on my back, and I don't feel fabulous that much...

***

Today, I don't know if I ate right:

Breakfast: milk tea

Snacks: pear

Lunch: one slice bread, pasta sauce (cheese, meat, tomato), diet coke, strawberry ice cream

Snacks: one sliced bread, pasta sauce, juice

Dinner: 1/4 cup rice, ground beef w/carrots and potatoes, prune/apple juice mix

Late Snack: a cup of hot chocolate!

Exercise: NONE


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP