Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pasta

It was cloudy, cold, and boring. My diary now sounds like a weather journal of some sort, but why not? I can't help but note that it's been 'wintering' in my part of the world even before November! I was a lazy bum did nothing but watch a good five episodes of Heroes at hulu.com (yes, Ayen and Fil I got hooked), and two movies which I borrowed from the library. I took an afternoon nap after lunch and did all the cooking when I woke up shivering in hunger. Note to self: Do not eat when very hungry!

I was filled to the brim and couldn't breathe! My stomach felt like a huge watermelon, hard and round, and full. I had to walk around the house and hoping to do just that for fifteen minutes. Alas, I didn't last that long! My stomach was pounding on my bladder!!! I can feel cramps with the stretching, it's like this huge garter hugging my belly. I hope it wasn't a contraction. I skipped dinner because I was too full to even take down water.

And so, here it is:

Breakfast: coffee, bread w/nutella, pineapple

Snacks: strawberry yogurt (non fat, I know but I have grown to love the non fat variety now)

Lunch: a few spoonfuls of left over rice and humba, orange juice

Snacks: two bowls of linguini fini with cheesy tomato sauce, a tall glass of diet coke, and twix! (heaven!!!)

Dinner: water, water, water

2 comments:

Lynette October 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

upon reading "humba", instant gutom nuon ko. reading your food blogs ba, i can't help but think na imong 1 day, is like 1 meal for me!

Mommy Blogs October 28, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

HAHAHA kataw-anan nimo uy! one meal gyud!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP