TwentyNine
Twenty nine weeks in this picture... and now almost thirty weeks! I am getting heavier... I will know how much weight I have gained tomorrow. {I will make my birth plans with my OB and hopefully it will calm my nerves down} Yes, the weight has taken its toll on my back and pelvis. I cried myself to sleep one night but thought hey the world does not revolve around my every whim and every pain. I can't just wince and expect the entire world around me to stop and cradle to my comforts. I will have to suck it up and endure it until I will pop!It's hard to eat a lot as much as I want to. No space anymore. If I indulge I suffer the consequences of heartburn and whatnots. Might as well snack throughout the day to keep me filled every two hours.
Baby squirms in a different time now and rolls like waves. I guess she has no space as well hehehe!!! I've been having braxton hicks which sometimes scare the wits out of me. I can't be in labor this early, oh not yet.
Funny thing, yesterday I just dozed off while waiting for Akio at school. My snores woke me up thrice! Goodness gracious! I felt my throat vibrating with that awful sound! Kauwaw uy! LOL! All I can think now is just lie down and sleep. I can't really stand for a long time. I have become a lazy whale. Waaah! Kapoy na!
And as I type this I got a text from Normita she just gave birth to a baby girl!!! =)
3 comments:
Got the same text too..
You're almost there... gamay nalang. Today Pat will pop.
che, ingon si adrian cute kuno kaayo mong polka dotted knickers,LOL...=) tupad man mi,hahaha...
naay gyud mga tawo noh, na bisan unsa ka mabdos, slim gihapon...lucky you! =)
Chel, waah polka dot knickers sssh!
Post a Comment