Thirty

Now, officially on my thirtieth week... 22lbs heavier, and lazier by the minute. The other night, we had Indian dinner take out and last night we ordered in pizza. Today we had the pizza leftovers and the frozen lumpia shanghai for dinner with laing in can! Nothing exciting about it, just trying to live by each day without starving myself and my family. I wish I have the energy spurts to do everything that I must do.
This weekend, will be full of housekeeping chores and whatnots to prepare every nook and cranny for the little one. I must be quick to what I need to do otherwise sweet sleep will catch up on me. I think can snooze just about anywhere and anytime these days.
Went to see my OB and discussed my birth plan. Well, I want to have a natural labor as much as possible if I can. So I will try to enjoy and endure early labor while at home. I will sleep, drink, eat, walk, take a shower, and cry (perhaps) in the comforts of my own bedroom. I just hope that by the time I need to go to the hospital I will still get the epidural if need be. Otherwise, I'd endure the wonders of childbirth in agony! LOL!
Went to see my OB and discussed my birth plan. Well, I want to have a natural labor as much as possible if I can. So I will try to enjoy and endure early labor while at home. I will sleep, drink, eat, walk, take a shower, and cry (perhaps) in the comforts of my own bedroom. I just hope that by the time I need to go to the hospital I will still get the epidural if need be. Otherwise, I'd endure the wonders of childbirth in agony! LOL!

The husband and I reviewed through our lamaze handouts (from Maryland, expecting Akio) earlier this evening. He read it and gave me pointers even. Well between the two of us, he needs to have the presence of mind to distract me from my pain. Hehehe!!! It was fun to go through all that again, hee hee hoo!
My tummy's skin is itchy and sometimes painful like it's been stretched to its fullest. The baby is nesting on the right side, where stretchmarks from the past are abundant (where Akio used to settle as well). Every time she moves it's like my skin is being pulled. She doesn't have much room I know. I can see her rolling like waves. Every gentle kick and squirm makes my stomach tight which makes me uncomfortable especially when I am doing something. Although note that this baby's moves are still graceful way beyond what I felt when I was having my eldest.
I still pee like there is nothing else to do... especially at night hahay! I might as well camp in the toilet. I am running out of panties as we speak, which reminds me must do laundry tomorrow LOL! I am happy I don't have the vaginal and bladder infection this time around. It is not a pleasant experience to be uncomfortable down there!!!
Okay, must sleep now... long day ahead tomorrow.
4 comments:
Katol kaayo na T..when the skin stretches.. pwerte nakong kalot sa akong tummy which resulted to stretchmarks.
As in.. you'll have your epi when you're how many cm na?
im sooooo happy im here!!!!!=)
as i have told you before...you look absolutely blooming this pregnancy Therese, no char!
Mai, I use petroleum jelly to prevent it from drying too much! grabe kinawras nako uy!
Chel, happy you're here too... way char, I can't keep my hands off Mark LOL! =P
Post a Comment