Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nursery

Today, our little family was busy preparing for the little munchkin's room. We have decided that Kuya will move to the loft where all his books, toys, and whatnots are. Baby will own his room with the dresser and changing table. The husband assembled the crib inside the room, I took out the baby toys and disinfected it in preparation for the munchkin's arrival, while Kuya was busy tinkering with his old stuffs and helping out as much as he can.

I need to get crib railing covers because the paint chipped off which may not be very safe for baby. I also need to put the beddings in place and wash the layettes and blankets so everything is ready before the big day. Need to remove Thomas the Train stickers from the wall and post the Winnie d Pooh and friends on the wall for the little one's amusement in the future.

Everything is recycled from Kuya's old nursery, except for the wallpaper border which we didn't bring with us when we moved to Colorado. I don't think I need anything more than what I have now.

Ah, can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Shutterfairy January 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

Exciting... exciting.

Liza January 11, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

I remember the feeling I had when I was preparing for Lucas! This is such an exciting time for you, T! I'm happy just reading you!

Mommy Blogs January 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Yes, exciting times... getting scared a bit as well. Going through it once doesn't guarantee anything hehehe! Pero sige lang gyapon =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP