Almost
I am now on my 29th week, eleven more weeks and baby will pop soon. That is if she can wait until her due date... A part of me is wishing she'd be born on April, so we share the same birth month. At the same time, I wish I'd be over this soon. The 'weights' and woes my third trimester is getting me at some days. I am overly lazy and almost always sleepy. I feel like my belly is controlling my life. The chores, I know should be damned... but really, who am I kidding? Who picks up after me? NO ONE! So I better just do things slowly whenever I can. The energy spurts have long been gone, too bad I wasn't able to accomplish the projects I intended to do on my second trimester.
Mentally checking my to do list, I have so many un-checked, undone. I have to manage my time and myself well. Waaah! I promise and announced to my husband that next weekend we are going to do our early spring cleaning before baby arrives. I still would like to scrub the bathrooms and the toilets, and everything in its proper place... at least before baby comes I will have a househelp who will assist me before and after I pop for a month.
Not complaining, but it is getting harder to sleep at night. Baby moves a lot between 1-4am, dancing, squirming, rolling, and whatnot! I am at my sleepy mode in the mornings, and at around 7pm. Good thing I stay home, I think I'd pass out if I have to go out and work all day at an office.
My tiny little wonder, I can't wait to hold you! Every time you kick me I can sense your itching to come out too. Let's both be patient dearest one =)
Mentally checking my to do list, I have so many un-checked, undone. I have to manage my time and myself well. Waaah! I promise and announced to my husband that next weekend we are going to do our early spring cleaning before baby arrives. I still would like to scrub the bathrooms and the toilets, and everything in its proper place... at least before baby comes I will have a househelp who will assist me before and after I pop for a month.
Not complaining, but it is getting harder to sleep at night. Baby moves a lot between 1-4am, dancing, squirming, rolling, and whatnot! I am at my sleepy mode in the mornings, and at around 7pm. Good thing I stay home, I think I'd pass out if I have to go out and work all day at an office.
My tiny little wonder, I can't wait to hold you! Every time you kick me I can sense your itching to come out too. Let's both be patient dearest one =)
3 comments:
It's a different kind of sleep T sa?
Almost there...
will it help if you go to bed at 10?
hi mai, yes a different kind... hapit na!
nette, can't sleep that early i work at nights.
Post a Comment