Squirms
At this very moment, I saw you wiggle and squirm. You are kicking up a storm, getting ready to be fully awake in a couple of hours. Oh how you make my heart swell, happy, and cheery! I always look forward to this time despite my frustration of not being able to sleep well through the night. I can't wait to hold you, to cuddle you, and kiss you...
Twenty five weeks now, and fifteen more to go... you will be with me, with us. You are a very precious blessing this year for the family! Thank you for keeping me company when I feel so blue this holiday. I don't even know why I am sad... but little one, I love you already long before you were conceived...
Thrive my munchkin! See you soon =)
Twenty five weeks now, and fifteen more to go... you will be with me, with us. You are a very precious blessing this year for the family! Thank you for keeping me company when I feel so blue this holiday. I don't even know why I am sad... but little one, I love you already long before you were conceived...
Thrive my munchkin! See you soon =)
2 comments:
exciting time for you T...
lagi uy and just as i wrote this one, the kicks hurt a bit =(
Post a Comment