Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family

Our little family is growing! In a couple of months and more, our happy bundle will join us soon! Her wiggles and squirms are still graceful and gentle. I wonder when she will give me jolts that could make me wince in pain, I hope never.

I pray for a healthy pregnancy, graceful labor, and a safe normal delivery when the perfect time comes. I ask the Lord to bless our little munchkin to be healthy, smart, strong, happy, and adorable. May she never have any food allergies or any problems whatsoever, may she never be colic, and may she always be an angel... it doesn't hurt to ask.


1 comments:

Liza December 30, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Best wishes for the little one who will soon be joining your beautiful family! I'm sure she's going to be adorable!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP