Monday, December 28, 2009

Panting

At twenty seven weeks, it feels like I am carrying the world on my shoulder. It sounds exaggerated but that's how I feel! I am catching my breath most of the time as if I am on a race. I used to babble on the phone while I do my rounds around the house doing whatnots, coupled with going up the stairs while carrying the laundry basket with the phone in between my shoulder and ear. Now, it's like torture! Hay!

How can I feel hot when it is below freezing?! I wonder how it is to be this huge on a summer... aaah!!! Which reminds me the husband was wondering how come he never had to put my shoes on when I was pregnant with our little boy. Dear, it was because I was expecting on a summer when flip flops are fine! It is such a sight to see the husband put on my socks, tuck in my jeans to fit my winter boots, and oh he even clipped my toenails =) (Tell me how many husbands would do that? Hehehe!)

On the other note, it is such a joy to see my tummy move! The little munchkin wiggles like mad every time she hears the chaos in the house! We can't wait to see her! (At the same time I am somewhat scared of the labor pains)...

Twelve more weeks, twelve more.

2 comments:

Liza December 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Hapit na gyud! So excited for you!

Mommy Blogs December 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Thanks Liz! Ako excited nga kuyawan.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP