Nesting
At twenty four weeks, we have already done the following in preparation for the little munchkin:
- hospital tour, will pre register within the week
- playpen/bassinet in the bedroom and crib in the loft
- got toilettries and diapers, baby organizer, newborn clothes
- breastpump and milk containers ready
- wash receiving blankets and clothes, crib sheets, bumpers, mattress pads, etc
- arranged for a helper for one month
These are quite the essentials. I hope we'll be fine. I need to pack the maternity bag now, so by the time I'm on my third trimester I won't have to fuss about preps anymore. There are so many things to do around the house, so I'd rather save my energy.
Oh, I am just so excited for the little one! And she is kicking a lot more frequently and stronger now!!! I bet she is as excited as we are too hehehe!
Oh, I am just so excited for the little one! And she is kicking a lot more frequently and stronger now!!! I bet she is as excited as we are too hehehe!
1 comments:
excited for you too T
Post a Comment