A few more weeks...
At thirty weeks
Now at almost 32 weeks, I feel huge! Yes, huge... about to burst, to pop. I feel swollen and well lazy. I've gained about thirteen pounds since I knew I was pregnant with my third little ninja. At the end of this week, we'll see how much I've grown. To be honest, I've never seen myself in a full length mirror... so I was quite shocked that my belly has grown this big already hehehe! I have failed to take pictures, well I keep forgetting. And I wonder whether I'm growing a thirteen pounder LOL!
Just when I thought my pregnancy this year was uneventful, life took me to a detour last weekend. Mother who came here to assist in my pregnancy and childbirth became very sick and had to be at the hospital for a week and had a surgery. Now, she is back home and regaining her strength. The stress took a toll on me since then and my braxton hicks have been intense and sometimes painful.
I rang my OB and asked if I can take some prescriptions to prevent another preterm labor (heaven forbid). Now, I'm on progesterone therapy until I reach my 36th week. It gives me comfort knowing it will help me relax and stay pregnant, especially this coming two weeks the husband is out of town for a business trip.
Oh baby, hang in there! I want you to come out on April... please behave. I know your kicks are getting wild and it is getting pretty tight for you already... just please be nice sometimes so I can sleep. Mommy loves you! And the entire family awaits for your arrival.
***
On the other note, let me thank my wonderful friends who have sent me gifts! I blush and feel so special. Really, you didn't have to... but, thank you! =)

1 comments:
You're a pretty preggo! I am almost tempted to take back my first guess that you're having another boy. Hehehe... Oh no! Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she will completely recover fast.
Post a Comment