Nostalgia @ 33
Now, on my 33rd week... baby ninja, hold your horses and stay there until April!
A bit of nostalgia hit me today! Last year, when I was 33 weeks pregnant with my little Miro I started having intense contractions already. I was carrying low and was quite uncomfortable as if I'm about to give birth. Well, I might have had if I wasn't given any medications to stop the contractions.
On the same token, at the 26th of February (on my 35th week) I went to the hospital the third time for an even more painful contractions. The cramps reminded me of a very bad case of dysmenorrhea, and my gut was telling me that Miro was not going to wait any longer. He was crowning already, although I got pretty stuck at 4cm.
This weekend, I will celebrate the amazing adventure I've had with my second child. I managed through more than 24 hours of labor without pain medications because I don't want to live on ice chips alone. Doing the lamaze through each wave of painful contractions was okay for me as long as I can have my soup, jello, and some crackers! But my poor body could not handle it anymore and I was running a fever, so I had to be sliced open for an emergency c-section.
Miro came on the 28th of February! Never mind that he was five weeks early... he came out strong and healthy anyways! No one would have thought he was a preemie, except of course he was not even six pounds.
I celebrate my lovely boy! I celebrate motherhood... I can't wait for him to have his party... I wish he knows how much I cherish him! But I guess his wet kisses will do for now =)
***
Btw, on the eve of Miro's birthday I think his godmother is throwing me a supposedly surprise baby shower LOL! Oh well, it's really tough to give me a surprise bleh! And oh, a little birdie just confirmed it hahaha!
A bit of nostalgia hit me today! Last year, when I was 33 weeks pregnant with my little Miro I started having intense contractions already. I was carrying low and was quite uncomfortable as if I'm about to give birth. Well, I might have had if I wasn't given any medications to stop the contractions.
On the same token, at the 26th of February (on my 35th week) I went to the hospital the third time for an even more painful contractions. The cramps reminded me of a very bad case of dysmenorrhea, and my gut was telling me that Miro was not going to wait any longer. He was crowning already, although I got pretty stuck at 4cm.
This weekend, I will celebrate the amazing adventure I've had with my second child. I managed through more than 24 hours of labor without pain medications because I don't want to live on ice chips alone. Doing the lamaze through each wave of painful contractions was okay for me as long as I can have my soup, jello, and some crackers! But my poor body could not handle it anymore and I was running a fever, so I had to be sliced open for an emergency c-section.
Miro came on the 28th of February! Never mind that he was five weeks early... he came out strong and healthy anyways! No one would have thought he was a preemie, except of course he was not even six pounds.
I celebrate my lovely boy! I celebrate motherhood... I can't wait for him to have his party... I wish he knows how much I cherish him! But I guess his wet kisses will do for now =)
***
Btw, on the eve of Miro's birthday I think his godmother is throwing me a supposedly surprise baby shower LOL! Oh well, it's really tough to give me a surprise bleh! And oh, a little birdie just confirmed it hahaha!
3 comments:
Hahaha! Buking diay. Wala na hinuoy suprise!
Happy Birthday to Miro! Wow--he's 1 year old already??? That was fast! :-)
Gaduda ra ko ngano mag dinner sa ilaha, eve of Miro's birthday. Ok ra pud ko kay she even made Mark a birthday dinner last time.
Then she goes 230PM, huh? Dinner? I thought kami ra iyang bisita, then I asked her if our other friend is coming. Moadto man daw, so nagduda nako nga lahi na ni hehehe!
Gi confirm pa gyud sa iyang anak LOL! Buking!
enjoy the party. =)
hugs to akio and miro.
Post a Comment