Thursday, January 27, 2011

At Twenty Nine Weeks

Little Ninja is now on its 29th week... and s/he is feeling wonderful! Kicking here and there, jolts and jabs that never fails to make me laugh. Sometimes it becomes a driving hazard, since I couldn't concentrate when something feels like tickling and pushing the wheel (yes, the tummy is close to the wheel now).

I am happy that the left hip pain which has been nagging me a few months back is actually gone! It's just that my right fingers do feel a bit swollen, like pregnancy arthritis (or whatever you may call it). It gets difficult to make a fist, open a bottle, and type using my phone.

My appetite has changed, there are times that I don't feel like eating other than just bread. I get full easily perhaps because the belly is getting bigger and there is no more space for overeating hehehe! I have to catch my breath every now and then... I couldn't carry my belly standing up for quite some time, and that goes to carrying my little Miro. Climbing up and down the stairs can be exhausting, so I have to plan what I need to bring upstairs before calling it a night.

Last check, I gained only about two pounds for a month. I thought I'd gain more than that considering all the feasting in the holidays. I will be checking in with my OB every two weeks now. Yes, I am close to the finish line and I can't wait!

***

On the other hand, the two boys at home are such a lovely sight to behold! They're noisy and fun! There are two messybots and chatterboxes now in the house... I don't mind it that much anymore (it helps to have Mama around, we're a tag team cleaning up after them). Oh, you should see and hear them during bath time! I enjoy it so much... they splash and giggle... they're having fun with each other... every night, after feeding them -- this has been something to look forward to...

1 comments:

Liza January 29, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

Oh, I can imagine what it must be like when Little Ninja turns 1. Miro will be 2, and Akio will be their super big brother! Hahaha! Lingaw tingale kaayo sa inyo, Tiris! :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP