Seventeen
So the tiny dot is now approximately five inches long and about five ounces. I pretty much feel the little discomfort of an expanding hips and belly. The familiar pain around my left pelvis is back! It's difficult to switch positions. But no complains there, because at least the somewhat non existent energy is back!
I still do not know what to eat. Tiny portions of whatnots make me feel very full already. I notice I get heartburns and acid reflux when I feel I ate too much, but believe me it's not really that much. Literature says I need an additional 300 calories daily. I hope to achieve just that.
Life in the home front has always been challenging with a pretty mobile eight month old baby who crawls and stands up and tries to cruise around the furnitures. I need to be very cautious watching him because he keeps falling and might fall on his head really bad, God forbid!
All is well, for now I will cherish this. See you soon my dearest baby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment