Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nineteen and Happy

Baby is approximately six inches and weighs about 8.5 ounces! S/he may hear us now... it's very exciting... can't wait to see if we're having another boy or finally a girl this time! After thanksgiving, I will have my thorough ultrasound and gender will be known. However, we will keep our tradition of not finding out.

Second trimester is really blissful! It always have been so far. My energy bursts make me into a cleaning dynamo. Although quite frankly, I wish my body can handle everything my mind tells it to do. But no complains... I feel fabulous!

I pray it will continue to be like this... and I will be able to carry baby to its full term. So, help me God!

1 comments:

Liza November 22, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Wow, Tiris! Daku na imo bump! Yay! You look great, mommy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP