Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

It was a Saturday full of love and happiness! A wonderful way to celebrate the Valentines indeed. I had my second shower courtesy of my soul sisters here in Colorado (the Couples for Christ). It was an intimate one because I chose the guests (but of course LOL!)... we were as loud as we can be and we had so much fun with the oh so many games.

We capped the night off by having a Mexican dinner, to send off one of our Titas (well she's going to NY for a couple of months or so)... boy, I can really use their company. I am glad how they have planned and offered how to help us when we have the little ones. Oh such generous souls, and such wonderful people!

This baby is surely loved even before she was conceived!

***

On my 33rd week now (in four weeks, I'll be full term), and gosh everything is just HEAVY! I am in pain, headaches, cramps, back aches, hip pain, etc. I feel like the baby is pounding on my pubic bone already. Yes, I'm carrying low now. I have a new set of stretchmarks around the belly button and and my pits couldn't be darker (Oh Lord!), my nose has blown beyond my imagination (hahaha!)... and oh I try to feel beautiful despite all these... I TRY!

At night, it's difficult to find a good position and once I get at it I need to get up again to pee! And there goes the routine of trying to get into a comfortable position, and back again hahay! I have been taking Tylenol perhaps three nights already just to manage some pains and headaches. It does help, but I have to check with my OB if I can get addicted (hope not).

***

I plan to get the help move in two weeks earlier than planned. I can't manage anymore. All I want is to lie down, raise my legs, and just sleep the pain away. The laundry awaits, need to load the dryer, the dishwasher, vacuum, and of course prepare the baby stuffs and the maternity bag! SIGH!

***

All these plus office chores and whatnots. Lord, I know I should be grateful!!! And I am... Thank you for keeping my mind and body busy... away from the temptation of crazyvilla... hehehe!

1 comments:

Lynette February 15, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

I see diapers!! =) Ka cute man ana.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP