Raio at Four Weeks
My little Raio is now four weeks old... in a few days he will celebrate his first month! He is such a sweetheart!!! He sleeps with me at night, cuddled and comfortable. Almost always latched on to his milk supply and pacifier. I wake up exhausted with a sore back. But nevermind, as long we're both asleep peacefully and no crying fits at night... so it's a win-win situation =)
He seems to be more alert these days and is able to lift his head few a few seconds. He has started to ooh and ahh. Oh his voice is just so angelic... my darling cherub! And he smiles a lot in his sleep hehehe which actually melts my heart! But when he cries, it's ferocious!
I can't wait to see him a bit bigger and plump... I can't wait to hear him giggle... but then again, I don't want him to grow up too fast...


2 comments:
your boys are adorable manang and raio is a darling.
thank you chichiroo!
Post a Comment