The Ninja
At twenty one weeks with my little Pawpaw.
Baby Ninja kicks wildly most days lately. Seems like pretty early versus my two previous pregnancies. It tickles me and amuses me as to how much the little one make his/her presence known. A couple days ago, I noticed the tightening of my belly and today a somewhat familiar yet scary discomfort in my right lower abdomen. I pray that I will go through this pregnancy gracefully without problems.
I still have about seven weeks to savour the bliss that is called second trimester. But it feels like I'm losing my once super energy to laziness. I can't muster the strength to do everything I want. Oh why!?!

5 comments:
Hello Super MOm! :)
Hi Dee! I'm no super mom! I tell yah! How are you doing?
Super mom jud oi! klaro ana hehe :)
I'll speed dial you if akoa na turn to be a mom ha .. pls? :)
i'm doin good T, just resurrected my site after more than a year **embarassing** lol
take care! and thank you again for the lovely cupcakes during my wedding... nalisang ang mga bisita sa kalami hihihi :)
hello manang. gwapa kaayo, girl na gyud ni ba. =)crossing fingers and toes.
Ah basta, I think you're having a girl! Pagka-cute ba ni Miro uy!
Post a Comment