Thirteen
Crossing over the second trimester feels like a journey towards happy land... no more nausea, I can be in the kitchen, at least I can eat something some how... and most of all, I can feel her movements! Oh what joy! She is definitely making her presence known, not to be ignored.
I look forward to a blissful and busy months ahead, before the third trimester comes. Projects undone, neglected duties, and most of all this house. Well it doesn't seem that chaotic anymore, I guess it's all in the head. I see hope that I can tackle each room on a certain day, while taking care of myself and the boys of this household.
Little baby dot, soon you will be named baby blob.
2 comments:
glad you are doing well.
amping diha.
So glad to see a happy entry! Stay happy, Tiris and take care! :-)
Post a Comment