Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chatterbox

At nine weeks, he makes a lot of sounds already quite apt for babies his age (never mind that he came out prematurely). He gurgles, oohs, aahs, and various sounds just to strike a conversation. I noticed his 'aah' when he was just two weeks old, I thought it's too early for him to make such sounds. Maybe this little guy is a chatterbox twice as much as his big brother LOL!

I try to figure out what "elk/ilk" means, maybe he means milk. When I hear him say that word, I give him his bottle and it's funny how he pushes his head towards the nipple and grabs on to the bottle like his life depended on it. If I don't listen to his "ilk" demands, he cries until he turns red then pops a vein in his eye! He holds his breath, oh what temper!

His cries are quite mature now. U-hah no longer, I hear him cry "ahmmaah maaah!" it's sweet! "Mama cries" along with his whimpers as if he knows that once I hear him say that I will be his slave forever. I guess it's true. Here I come my master! =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP