Friday, April 16, 2010

Bottle

Every time you suck on that bottle, I feel that guilt pinching my motherhood wits. I know you still want me, you need your organic pacifier... but I am sorry there's nothing much for you to enjoy. I hope you feel the love I pour into washing and sterilizing your bottles, boiling water for your formula, and getting up to fix your milk.

Now, you're fussier than ever. I don't know what to do when you spit up. Had you been breastfed you may not have reflux (perhaps). I don't know what comforts you... I hope we will figure it out soon. We can change your bottles or your formula. Then maybe it might be your colds and post nasal drip.

Oh dear Miro, you will always have this special spot in my heart! You stare at me as if you know what I've been through. Little one, may you thrive and become a fine young boy! I can't wait to see you running around like mad in the house (no kidding).

I love you langlang!

4 comments:

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

hala ga gunit na?!ka cute!!!!!!!i miss you Miro!kusion aping beh!-normita

Liza April 18, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

WOW! He holds his own bottle??? Hehehe... Lucas is ten months now and he won't even hold his bottle :-)

Mommy Blogs April 19, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

uy intawn manggunit gyud sya pero di magdugay.

liz, tapulan si lucas? hehehe!

heartmurmurs April 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

like holding on to dear life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP