Breastfeeding
Never easy as it seems to be. A week ago, my milk supply as a plenty! Leaking. I had to change my shirts frequently because I have never been a fan of nursing pads. But then when I got sick with whatever infection it was, high fever, cough, and colds it went kaput! I almost cried when I tried to pump some to see I had only a few drops.
Now, I am in this dilemma. Do I really want to pursue increasing my supply or just forget about it? There is nothing wrong with the formula I guess. Although the guilt is there... am I trying hard enough? Am I doing the right thing? On the other hand, not nursing 24/7 gives me the energy and speeds up my recovery (I think). Ayayay!
I think I will just have to settle with feeding my baby both my breastmilk and formula. Never mind that I only give him a third of what he needs every feeding. Doesn't really make me a bad mother noh?
3 comments:
of course it doesn't make you a bad mommy! sus, we all do our best depending on what we're given.
Not at all! It's not like you intentionally throw away milk! What can you do if the supply isn't enough? The important thing is you supplement it.
Thank you both! Officially no more milk... I'm just an organic pacifier now.
Post a Comment