Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive!

Finally!!! After a long wait, I got that positive test result... it has been almost a year of patiently trying to conceive our second baby! I can feel that I am having a little girl. We will meet her this coming fourth of April. I am very grateful for everyone who prayed for us to have this little bun...

I am now five weeks pregnant based from my last menstrual period which was in June 26th. About four weeks from now, I will have my first ultrasound to check the baby's heart beat. I still haven't descended from the moon...

This explains the utter laziness that I can never shake off the past few days! I am growing a baby inside me =)

***

On the other note, I remember the following dreams:

  • there was a snake inside the house, which apparently means fertility...
  • I dreamt that I was pregnant and felt it was so true!
My son has been telling me there is a baby in my tummy! He keeps insisting to insert a pillow inside my shirt and pretend I'm pregnant. He said "your tummy will be like a mountain, and the baby will pop out and crawl and go to your dede!"





11 comments:

yen July 31, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

congrats che!!!!!! sooooo happy for you! as in!!!! =D

Liza August 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Hey Tiris! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful news indeed! I am VERY HAPPY for you! As in--very excited!!! I can't stop smiling...

Liza August 1, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

BTW, nalingaw ko sa sulti ni Akio! LOL!!!

Shutterfairy August 1, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

hehehe.. you kidding was all I could say.. I'm happy for you. wa gyud ka nanghuwat nako dah.. but then again, it isn't my time yet.

hiddenrage August 1, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

therese!!!!!nakahilak gyud ko and laugh at the same time=) i knew it!!!!!!=)

Mommy Blogs August 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

SALAMAT ninyo!!! we're so happy too!!!
after the long wait =)

Aileen August 1, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

excited and happy! =D i celebrated today and i overate! haha! =D hugs!

Mommy Blogs August 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

THANKS Siroy! Thank you for your prayers... for celebrating for me =D

plain jin August 1, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

haha! makatawa ko kay akio. =) finally mam. this must really be the right time. =)

konsuy August 2, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

manang! manang! manang! congratulations to the highest power. baby news is happy news.

lengkots August 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

congrats, therese :D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP